The Ladies Auxiliary of Post 7968 send out coupons monthly to two Military Bases in Europe so Military families can use as needed at their commissary. Members and non-members interested in helping with the cutting of the coupons can contact the Post and they will direct you to the person in charge. ANYONE can volunteer. It is very much appreciated. The Military families thank you and the Ladies Auxiliary thank you for your time and help. If you cannot clip the coupons, please drop off the books at the VFW Post.
GENERAL RULES FOR CUTTING COUPONS
2. Qualified coupons must be printed with "Manufactures coupon" & "Expiration date" printed on the coupons. No Fry's, Basha's, Target, etc. coupons. No recipes or mail-in rebate coupons.
3. Coupons may be used at the commissary up to 6 months after expiration date. However, we need them by 4 months old because of shipping time.
4. Coupons must be sorted into "FOOD" and "NON-FOOD" boxes before shipping. Any sorting you can do while cutting would be appreciated.
5. ALWAYS record (and include) your time used for cutting, miles (to and from the Post), number of people working on that bunch of coupons and if you are a Post, Men's Auxiliary, or Ladies Auxiliary Member. This info is important for our monthly reports.
6. PLEASE don't roll or put rubber bands around the coupons or books. It is impossible to cut out coupons that have been rolled. We have to throw those away.
SEE THE FOLLOWING
PAGE FOR UNQUALIFIED COUPONS.
Coupons we can't use